I love fall, pumpkins, Halloween and just about everything that comes along with October.
Decorating pumpkins was a huge tradition in my family growing up and I’m working on making it a big one for my own little family now.
We did the pumpkin patch this past weekend and had a blast. The kids were given their own little pumpkin and a bag of stickers to decorate it with. It was genius! No muss. No fuss. So it got me thinking…… there must be great ways for ADULTS to do something similar. So…. as any good wife and mom would, I took to Pinterest. And you won’t be surprised to find out that I came across zillions of no-carve ways to decorate pumpkins.
I decided to write up a quick post of some of my favorites! Enjoy and let me know if you have any ideas to add.
1. Glitter Pumpkin – http://myfrugaladventures.com/2012/10/easy-diy-glitter-pumpkins/
2. Yarn-Wrapped Pumpkin – http://twoshadesofpink.blogspot.com/2011/09/yarn-wrapped-gourds-pumpkins.html
3. Bejeweled Pumpkin – http://dollarstorecrafts.com/2013/10/make-a-glamorous-jeweled-pumpkin/
4. Thumbtack Pumpkin – http://www.realsimple.com/holidays-entertaining/holidays/halloween/pumpkin-decorating-00100000065686/#8
5. Chalkboard Pumpkin – http://www.momtastic.com/diy/174387-diy-chalkboard-pumpkins/
6. Mummy Pumpkin – http://www.plaidonline.com/mummy-pumpkin/2329/project.htm
7. Decoupage Pumpkin – http://confessionsofaplateaddict.blogspot.com/2011/09/country-living-inspired-decoupage.html
8. Lace Pumpkin – http://thelittlebrownhouse.us/2011/10/02/black-lace-pumpkins/
9. Painted Chevron Pumpkin – http://mysweetsavannah.blogspot.com/2012/09/diy-chevron-pumpkins.html
10. Puffy Paint Pumpkin – http://www.younghouselove.com/2010/10/puffy-paint-pumpkins-not-as-cheesy-as-it-sounds/
Standard, legally required, Endorsement Disclosure: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog.