I’ve talked about it before, but I’m always looking for better ways to prepare my family in case of emergency situations. One thing I’ve done recently is join up with a group of bloggers as part of The Prepard Bloggers network. Today I’m excited to say that this group, myself included, has an amazing giveaway to tell you about.
The Prepared Bloggers are always looking for ways to help our loyal readers be prepared for the unexpected. We are so grateful to team up with Titan Ready USA – http://titanreadyusa.com/#content for this fabulous giveaway. We all know we need water, and we need a way to cook our meals. These units are just what the doctor ordered when it comes to being properly prepared.
We will have four winners in this giveaway. One winner will win one of the following items listed below. The giveaway starts July 14th, 2014 @12:15 am (CST) and ends July 21st, 2014 @ 11:55 pm (CST). This giveaway is open to anyone 18 years of age and older who is a resident of the USA. This giveaway is open to residents of the 48 Continental US States only. Each winner will be sent an email and the winner must respond within 24 hours or another one winner will be chosen. We are so excited for this giveaway! Who couldn’t use these awesome items?!
The HERC Oven is designed to harness the thermal energy from tea light candles storing it in quarry stones. The patent pending design of the HERC uses not one but two methods of thermal energy transfer. Like your conventional oven HERC uses convection and electromagnetic radiation (radiant) like the sun heats you when you step outside. Fueled by tea light candles makes baking & cooking without the use of electricity or gas easy, economical and even fun! The HERC Oven provides an alternative cooking method for your family in the events of limited resources and/or emergency situations.
- Fueled by 10 tea lights (Yes the same little candles you get everywhere)
- Fuel cost is $0.15 per hour cook time ($2.50-3.00 per hour with propane after you buy the tank)
- Average approximate burn time of 3.5 hours at 350 degrees with 30 minutes preheat period (total of 3 hours burn time)
- Accommodates 8″x 8″ square pan, 9″x 9″ square pan, and 9″ round pan
- Indoor use (because it might not be safe outside to cook, i.e. Zombie apocalypse)
- Bake & cook 24/7 and when raining, snowing or whatever mother nature throws your way (ladies and gentlemen solar has left the building)
- Easy to clean (heavy duty stainless steel construction)
- Easy, convenient assembly and dis-assembly (can store in 12″ x 12″ x 2″ space)
- Assembled Dimensions: 12″ square by 10″ high (fits nicely on your counter top)
- Proudly manufactured 100% in U.S.A. (because it matters to us)
a Rafflecopter giveaway – http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/f3a6b318/
Standard, legally required, Endorsement Disclosure: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog.