Who doesn’t love a fresh blueberry muffin, hot out of the oven and topped with delicious butter?
You’re mouth is watering now, isn’t it?
I recently played with my favorite blueberry muffin recipe and was able to come up with one that omits all cane sugar and white flour. It also includes a healthy serving of coconut oil (graciously provided by Tropical Traditions – https://secure.ttpurchase.com/867B2A0A-CD0C-9E83-551870D7E17DFF65 for this post), which we all know is delicious.
To check out the recipe and win a quart of Tropical Traditions Gold Label Coconut Oil – http://www.tropicaltraditions.com/virgin_coconut_oil.htm read on.
Naturally Sweet Whole Wheat Blueberry Muffins
1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 cup whole milk
1/3 cup honey
1/4 cup coconut oil – https://secure.ttpurchase.com/867B2A0A-CD0C-9E83-551870D7E17DFF65
1/2 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- In one bowl, combine all the dry ingredients.
- In a second bowl, combine all the wet ingredients (leave blueberries out).
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and combine until everything is moist.
- Fold in the blueberries.
- Fill muffin cups 1/2-3/4 full.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.
As simple as that!
Now, for the fun part. How would you feel about winning a quart of Tropical Traditions coconut oil – https://secure.ttpurchase.com/867B2A0A-CD0C-9E83-551870D7E17DFF65 ?
You’d love to, right?
Here’s what you need to do:
1. Click this link – https://secure.ttpurchase.com/867B2A0A-CD0C-9E83-551870D7E17DFF65 to check out Tropical Traditions Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil. Then leave a blog comment telling me one thing you’d love to make with coconut oil (doesn’t have to be food!). If you need more ideas, check out this link – http://www.tropicaltraditions.com/how-to-use-coconut-oil.htm on how to use coconut oil.
2. Sign up for the Tropical Traditions newsletter here – http://www.tropicaltraditions.com/subscribe_for_special_sales.cfm .
3. Log your entries in the rafflecopter widget below and unlock additional entry options for more chances to win.
Disclaimer: Tropical Traditions provided me with a free sample of this product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product. Additionally, If you order anything through Tropical Traditions by clicking on any of my links and have never ordered from Tropical Traditions in the past, you will receive a free book on Virgin Coconut Oil, and I will receive a discount coupon for referring you
a Rafflecopter giveaway – http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/948fac10/
A winner will be chosen via random.org. This giveaway ends at 11:59PM on Sunday, January 26th, 2014. The winner will be contacted by email, and will have 48 hours to respond. There is no purchase necessary to win. This giveaway is open to US and Canadian residents.
Standard, legally required, Endorsement Disclosure: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog.