I’m kicking off another short series here on Five Little Homesteaders. (The other series being Thanksgiving with a Twist.)
I love to craft and I love to give people gifts. So this year I thought I might put those two interests together and make some Christmas gifts for friends and family. Want to join me?
For the next few weeks I’ll be posting DIYs for simple, relatively cheap, gifts that you can make at home. Today’s post is a DIY for homemade, glass magnets.
- Mod Podge – http://amzn.to/1bjDqVE
- 5/8 in Punch – http://amzn.to/1dfmCC2
- Glass Marbles – http://amzn.to/1bmgSXE
- Magnets – http://amzn.to/1cN5ck3 (You can get most of these supplies at a local craft store but I HIGHLY recommend buying these – http://amzn.to/1cN5ck3 specific magnets. They work amazingly well.)
- Scrapbook Paper – http://amzn.to/1cN5kA0 (or old magazines)
- Paint Brush
- Hot glue gun – http://amzn.to/1bjDVz2
Step Two: Cut circles from scrapbook paper and/or magazines.
Step Three: Glue circles to glass marbles.
Step Four: Let dry and press down edges if they start to curl.
Step Five: Glue magnets to the back of marbles.
If you give this craft a try, let me know!
Standard, legally required, Endorsement Disclosure: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog.