I know I’m not the only one who loves to put pumpkin into everything this time of year.
Here’s a simple a delicious recipe for homemade, pumpkin waffles.
1 cup flour (your choice)
1 tbsp baking powder
1/2 tbsp cinnamon – http://amzn.to/16CjkKt
1/2 tbsp sugar – http://amzn.to/15DXPmc
1/4 tsp nutmeg – http://amzn.to/15DXSOX
1 cup milk
1/2 cup pumpkin – http://amzn.to/1dQLQak
1/2 cup butter (melted) or coconut oil – http://amzn.to/11ahf4g
1/2 tsp vanilla – http://amzn.to/1bj8VS6
1. Preheat your waffle iron – http://amzn.to/10oxCei .
2. Combine the dry ingredients in a bowl.
3. Combine the wet ingredients in a separate bowl.
4. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix well.
5. This may depend on your waffle iron, but I add a 1/3 cup of batter per waffle. Cook as directed by your waffle iron – http://amzn.to/10oxCei directions.
6. Top with butter and maple syrup – http://amzn.to/1aGhm9d .
Yum! What other things do you like to add pumpkin to?
Standard, legally required, Endorsement Disclosure: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog.